Join Us at 10am on Sunday
We’d love you to join us for our Sunday Service at 10am each week!
Here’s a few helpful things to know to make your visit easier:
- Parking is available in our carpark which is accessible from Burleigh Street. Should the carpark be full you may find a spot on West Street or at Burleigh Heads State School just round the corner. Please be advised the parking across from the church (near James St) is all metered.
- The service usually concludes by 11.15am and is followed by morning tea, which you are invited to.
- We offer a Children’s Ministry Program (Sunday School), during QLD school terms, which occurs in our downstairs hall. The children leave the service part way through after our “Kids Chat.” One of our qualified and screened Burleigh Village Kids Leaders will be available before the service to “Check In” your child/dren. This Program is suitable for preschool and school aged children.
- If you have babies/toddlers we have a small area at the back, in front of where our sound and visual desk is located, where there is seating and a few quiet toys and books available for your children to utilise.
- Feel free to run up early or sneak in late. If you’d like someone to pray for you, there is a ‘Prayer Corner” at the front right hand side of the main room.
- Toilets are located inside the main room, at the rear down the corridor appropriately signed.
If there is anything else we can help you with prior to your visit, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you on Sunday!